Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today I'm bothered....

by the car that cut me off to get in my lane and went STRAIGHT when I wanted to turn right
by the next idiot tailgating me that had his windshield wipers on (it's NOT raining dude)
by the Reps who want to know if I'm running their Revenue reports today. Hellllooo I do it every Wednesday.
by the fact that no one can make coffee but ME - come on

and the worst off all.....

My chiropractor died this weekend. That in itself sucks - I loved him. (Don't worry! Mike knows). I know you are not supposed to have feelings for your doctor, but this guy took me from a helpless, hopeless, weeping, pathetic broken down person and gave me a life back.
His obit did not list that he had a twin - it just says brothers. We talked about being twins a lot and I know he was proud of that and it bothers me that it wasn't mentioned in his obit. Call it a twin thing. I'm really gonna miss him.

1 comment:

Mich said...

Sorry to hear about the Chiro!