Friday, May 2, 2008

Boring Friday with Happy Feet

Mike has taken off for his first "Over 50 Traveling Softball" Tourney for the year in Indy. I usually like these quite weekends to catch up. I love to putz around the house.(Putzing is doing something while not really doing anything that has to be done or that someone would notice, watering plants, sweeping out the garage, filling the bird feeder, pull some weeds - you know - putzing)

This weekend is the annual neighborhood garage sale. Sharen is participating this year. I brought her some of my books to sell and told myself do NOT bring anything home. OOPS!
I brought some books home, but not as many as I gave for her to sell, so I'm proud of myself there, and then I found some slippers that Dups mother had but didn't wear. I think I'm going to spend the whole weekend in these slippers while I putz.
I have happy feet!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

that is an excellent definition of putzing.