Sunday, May 4, 2008

While Mikes Away....

Karen plays....
Saturday night I decide to go over to the bowling alley and pick up my ball for the tourney Michelle and I are going to in 2 weeks. I knew that Michelle, Cheryl and Deanna would be there bowling in their couples league. I thought I could put the pressure on Deanna one more time for her to join us in Detroit. I had a couple beers there and got a call from Terri she and Byron were going over to listen to Kiley sing in her rock band and asked if I wanted to come.
Yeah - why not?
I meet up with them at the Elgin Public House in beautiful downtown Elgin.
The band was your typical garage band. Neither Byron nor I like rock music and I was telling Terri that I didn't recognize any songs. I thought maybe one by Led Zeppelin - but no. I know where Kiley gets her personality from. Terri knew the words to every song. I could tell She wanted to be the one up there singing, but no it was just Kiley.

No comments: