Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Sharen and I got to spend our birthday with our sons at the White Sox game.


Jon got the tickets from a member of the country club along with Stadium Club passes. He called to ask us if we wanted to have dinner there.
NO - We wanted to live the High Life and smell some hot dogs in the parking lot. We didn't grill but Sharen and I made sure we had enough food and all our sons favorites.





Bryan had never been in the stadium club so we made a pit stop there on the way to our seats. The boys made sure that we had everything we needed - Bryan even bought me the draft beers, because he knew how much I prefer them, or he had to keep getting up to go to the bathroom. Listening to Bryan and Jon discussing bodily functions on the way home was hysterical.
Sharen and I decide that our sons make great dates and we laughed and had a great time.

No comments: