Friday, September 19, 2008

Hair Brain Idea

Someone walks into the station and gives Sharen 4 tickets to the Cubs game this afternoon, for the firefighters who helped with the flooding in the village last weekend. After she exhausted all the Cubs fans down there no one can go - she calls Mike. He calls me and Guess what?
I'm working - another, my usual day off, Friday stuck here at work. I think I would of gone with him, but I don't get the chance to decide for myself. He is taking his brother Keith. I hope they make it through the whole game.

So here I sit at my desk with nothing to do, so I decide to cut my own hair. I started picking up my hair at random and start cutting. Nothing too short and I don't even think it's noticeable. Yeah Right!
Karen, stop right now and call Stephaine and get an appointment to fix it!
What was I thinking? I think there is a name for what I did - and NO stupid isn't it, but pretty close!
I'm sure the cleaning crew is not going to like the mess of hair I left around my desk. ;o)

No comments: