Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Breaking up is hard to do

Dear Janome,
I'm truly sorry that I have to break up with you. We have had a good affair - 10 years. You have been there for me and we have worked through some trying times and we have made some beautiful things together.
After your second trip to the hospital I knew it was time to look for someone younger. I know that sounds harsh, but know that I really, really loved you the time we had together, but I have fallen in love with your brother.


That must be hard to hear, but he is quieter, faster, and computer generated. I promise that I will bring you out and spend some time with you occasionally. So until then please enjoy your retirement!
Love always, Karen

1 comment:

Mich said...

Happy retirement Janome! Welcome to the fam little bro!