Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Knock Off Purses

When we were in NY last summer I was fascinated with the vendors selling knock off purses on the sidewalks. I wanted to get one but we were either going somewhere in a hurry or it was too late and by the time we got there and they were all closed up.
I had put together a scrapbook from our trip for Steve and gave it to him when he was visiting us. I ran across this picture and mentioned that I was sad that I didn't have one of those purses.



He said that he would get me one. I told him I didn't care what color just surprise me.
It was surely a surprise when these came in the mail.


This one is my "Kristie Alley I'm fat and hiding behind this large purse" look.




And this one is my "I want to be like Meryl Streep and wear Prada" look.

I love them both! Love you Steve!

1 comment:

Mich said...

I have always been fascinated by the street vendors in NYC, but I never really had the time to stop and browse - I am always late for a meeting when I am strolling by - maybe next time I will build in some extra time....I could use a Kirstie Alley bag!

Love them!