Thursday, June 11, 2009

Manicures

My friend Steve gets concerned with me taking care of my hands (mainly because he has seen up close the disaster that they are). Me - I gave up a long time ago. Though there was a time that I did the fake nail thing. They got in the way of my bowling and usually popped off.
When we were visiting him in NY he took me for a manicure. I have to admit I liked it.

I must say I can't see going out and getting manicures - mostly because I know they won't last for the money they cost.

When Steve and Lahcen were here shopping on Michigan Avenue they got cornered by a lady at Water Tower Place that was selling manicure kits. Seacret Nail Care with minerals from the Dead Sea. I'm pretty sure that they were not cheap. When they got home Steve gave me a manicure and showed me how it worked.

Well Steve you can rest easy - I'm using my kit and it's working.

No comments: