Monday, June 15, 2009

Softball & Golf

Two of my favorite sports to watch.

Mike had another tourney this weekend and the results were not so good as last weekend. The good news was the tourney was in Schaumburg and we could drive there each day - The bad news was the weather was bad on Saturday and the tournament was shorten to a single elimination. Mike's prime team lost in the seventh inning of the championship game. Mike had a great tourney and was named to the all star team.
One of the fellows liked the collage so much he printed a copy for each of the teammates. I was very touched by all the comments and thank yous.

Today I got the chance to watch Jon again. He was playing Royal Fox, a course that I have seen from the road many times but it's a private course so I know I wouldn't ever get the chance to play there. I was not impressed with the course but I did renew my confidence in Jon. He shot a 75.


Jon had a crowd following him today. Erica and Carrie came too.

No comments: