Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feels Good to

Open all the windows and let the fresh air in.

Rake out the flower beds.

Pick daffodils for the dining room table.

Help out Carrie and Dave for Sharen (because she really wants too)

Play at the park with a 2 yr old that LOVES the park.

Sleep with the windows open.

Wake to the sound of the birds.

See my mystery quilt come together.

Wash windows.

Ride my bike.

Sit on the back porch and let the sun warm my face.

Flip around the channels and watch all my favorite sports at one time. (That Masters was ridiculous)

See the buds on the lilac and forsythia bushes ready to bloom.

Here all about the twins. (Wow - "the twins" used to be me and Sharen)

Here the sound of mowers.

Have the house to myself while Mike goes play golf.

Know that Spring is here and there will be more warm days than cold!

No comments: