Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kendell and Kallie



Meet my new nieces.
Kallie is in the purple and Kendell is in the pink. Carrie and Dave both agreed they do better is the same bassinet.

Sharen and I visited them this morning. In all the excitement yesterday Sharen realized that she hadn't even held them yet. She did get to be with them while they were being born and got to cut Kallies's cord. She was thrilled, touched and very emotional.
I grabbed Kendell right away. Us first borns had to stick together.


Grandma and babies!


Kendell and Kallie with their FGAK (Favorite Great Aunt Karen)



Proud Grandparents.


Matthew gave each of his sisters a kiss and then gave Carrie a kiss.




There are more pictures on my Shutterfly.

1 comment:

Mich said...

I just loved these pictures. The one of Matt giving Carrie a smooch with Dave and K and K made me tear up.

Also a fan of the twins holdings the twins!

So glad the girls are here safe and sound.