Friday, April 15, 2011

Hate - Love

I hate that they cancelled one of my favorite shows of all time. I have been watching (taping) All My Children for 35 years. I would come home from work, make dinner then sit down to all the nonsense in Pine Valley.
I will confess now that I can watch it at it's normal time I still do tape (I guess now technically I DVR it) and watch it at my leisure. (I have 13 episodes on the DVR at present).

I loved the way the ladies at V-Nails treated Mom yesterday when I took her for her first pedicure. They were so gentle and respectful and I tipped them well.
Yes, my Mother, 88 years old went for her first pedicure. AND she loved it. Don't be surprised if that's what she asks for for Mother's Day and birthdays and Christmas.

We had to do some fast talking for her to get polish. She had them all laughing when she told them "I'll be the only one to see it - it's not like I have a man in my life to appreciate it". She agreed to pearly white, but only one coat.

I love that all my 6 different varieties of daffodils decided to bloom at the same time this year.
I love my new spring table cloth. I finished it just in time for Easter.

No comments: