Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Cold Shoulder

I've gotten the cold shoulder before. But I can't stop there. Oh No! I have to have a frozen shoulder.
After hemming around I decide it's time to go see an Ortho about this damn shoulder injury. Only 2% of the population has this damn thing and I was lucky enough to be chosen. Why I can't be the one to win the lottery I'll never know! (And yes I DO play).
So I'm NOT bowling - instead I get to visit the therapist for "Physical Agony" 3 times a week. That's what Sharen called it during her stint and I'm going to have to agree with her. I can get through the exercise pretty good, but when Bruce or Derrick is stretching me out. I'm like can you see the tears - Oh that's right you can't look at my face because you MAY see that YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!!!!!! and stop. Their job, according to them, is to push me through by feeling how far I can go not seeing.
Lindsay and Luis, the assistants, have become my new friends. They are the ones who hook me up with the electric stimulate and ice when I'm done.

No comments: