Friday, February 13, 2009

Wii - Wii Fit

Usually I take my "extra" money (in this case my super bowl bracket money) and just put it into the check book and it gets swallowed up with the rest of the money. Not this time! I took my winnings and bought a Wii. Everyone talks about how much fun they are so I thought Yup that is what I'm spending my money on.
Now I just needed to find a Wii Fit. Cheryl talks about how much fun it is.

Mike was at the Meijer (that in itself is weird, cause he LOVES the Jewel and why he went to the Meijer this time he can't explain) the voice comes over the speakers "Attention Meijer shopper right now in our electronics Department we have the Wii Fit." Mike calls me and asks if he should buy it. YEA-AH!
So for Valentine's Day we got a Wii Fit.
Sweeter than Candy and healthier too!!!!!!!!

No comments: