Monday, February 23, 2009

Wingfest

Sunday we joined Bryan and the gang for some wing eatin'
Bryan went last year and had a good time and He know how much Mike loves wings so he invited us this year.
After standing out in the cold, Mary, Stacy and I headed to the car to heat up. Kudos to Bryan who stood in line for over a hr to secure our place. The doors were supposed to open at 12 so Stacy, Mary and I had the brilliant idea to leave our coats in the car so we wouldn't have to deal with them inside. 25 minutes later they open the doors. COLD!!!!
I got to put some faces to the names that I have heard about. They only had one rule and that was to call me Karen (not Bryan's Mom - that sounds so old). Anyone calling me Bryan's Mom had to chug a beer.
The place was crowded but Mike A. obtained a table and we all shared our bounty. Mary and Stacy come back to the table with a load of wings and announce that Mahoney's is giving away free Jameson shots. Bryan wanted one so I tagged along. Turns out the are only for Women. I think the last time I had a shot of Jameson was Andy's 21st birthday. I don't like whiskey, BUT I did one anyway. (Here's to you Andy).
I took alot of pictures but thanks to my class I can show all the goods ones all at once.

A big thanks to all Bryan's friends who let us crash their party!

2 comments:

Mich said...

I love the photo collage - class is really paying off!

Unknown said...

NICE!!! Consider me honored. Maybe next year...