Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend with the kids

Saturday Mike watched the kids while Stacy and I hunted for some drapes for their newly painted house. They had the living room/dining room painted tan so we were looking for dark brown drapes. Found some at Penneys (on sale). Their bedroom was painted the same soft orange as baby Reuter's room (I swear). We found some shower curtains that matched and they were the right length.
Saturday night Stacy made us dinner (very good too - I might add) and Mike and I hung her new window coverings.
I forgot my camera, but I would of taken a picture of Deezul their 53lb, puppy pit bull/boxer playing with Kaylyn (that girl has NO fear) and a picture of that little pup laying on the new drapes. I tell ya every time I laid the drapes on the couch he was up and on them. I laid them across the floor to hand Mike the drill and the second I looked away the pup thought it was his bed and he wouldn't budge.

1 comment:

Mich said...

oh orange walls - how do I love thee!