Friday, February 6, 2009

I like to Peek

I must confess I like to peek in peoples windows. If your drapes are open and I'm walking by I'm gonna look. I like to check out what room it is, what color it is, what the decor is and if anybody is in there and what they are doing. Don't get me wrong I just glance I won't get up close and press my face to the window or anything creepy like that.
This morning I thought I would take advantage of the warmer weather and take a walk around the neighborhood. Friday is trash pick-up day. I couldn't help but look in the trash bins (again I just glanced). We must live in a neighborhood of boozers or they had some great Super Bowl parties last weekend cause there was some serious bottle and cans. I could tell what everyone (or their guests) like to drink by the throw aways. I saw Gin, Vodka (and tonic water) at one house - 3 or 4 bottles of wine at another, one had tequila, but the drink of choice had to be beer. There was Miller Lite, Old Style, Coronas, Miller High Life, Genuine Draft light, Coors, and Busch. Like I said some serious drinking!!

1 comment:

LaurenK said...

I love looking in peoples' windows! It's the best reason to take a walk (besides, ya know, for exercise and fresh air).