Monday, February 16, 2009

Homework in Layers

My homework for tomorrow is to create a picture using layers. You must use at least 10.
Layers 1, 2 and 3 are three cutouts from 3 different pictures of each of the grandkids.

My next layers were to add 1 of 2 backgrounds required. I choose the first one in a green gradient because the pictures were taken in the woods on a nature hike we took on vacation in WI.
I added the names of each kid for 3 more layers and then I put in the yellow background under the names so they would stand out more.(1 layer)

Layer #9 I added the love is grandkids line.


And for the finished project I used a tool we learned in the first week (one of my favorite) and scattered colored leaves for another background. There are my 10 layers.

We also learned how to take pictures taken with different camera and change the resolution and pixels to all match so the collage looks clean and universal.
Way fun!
I'm not quite finished with this yet. I used some pics from Bryan's camera and mine and made a collage I will try and get up tomorrow before class.

No comments: