Friday, February 13, 2009

NETFLIX

It's no secret that I don't like to go to the movies. I rarely will sit at home and watch them either. Even with the still pause and the remote in my hand I still have a hard time sitting still for 1 to 2 hours when things need to be done. I would rather read a book with my spare time.
Bryan bought us Netflix for Christmas! We get a movies a week for a year. At first I thought - Huh? I don't watch movies, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said Thank You.
I guess I owe Bryan an apology because he has turned me into a movie watcher. There has been a couple of weekends where Mike and I grab dinner and sit and watch a movie (Yes-Together) AND I like it!
Mike let me go on the website and pick the movie for this weekend being Valentine's Day and all. I think he was thinking I would pick a sappy movie. Believe me I thought about it, but I choose "Righteous Kill" because it has Brian Dennehy in it.
I'll save the sappy ones for when Mike is gone on his softball trips.

No comments: