Monday, November 9, 2009

I was Wrong

In my last post...
You can have fun and still lose.
Bryan bought his buddies tickets to the Bears game on Sunday. If the weather was nice I would go and if it was crappy out Mike was gonna go. As you all know the weather was perfect on Sunday so I went to the game with my son.
We had a awesome time. I drove in to Bryan's and we took the El downtown and walked over to the stadium. The tickets were in the north end zone with a view of the lake. So while the fans at home were watching commercials - we were looking at sailboats on Lake Michigan.
We stayed to the very last second on the clock like good fans do and then got back on the El. Mary picked us up at Diversey and we headed on over to the Purple Otter and had some food and cocktails. They have the cutest bartender there. :)

Bryan 1991 - Bears vs Washington









Bryan 2009 Bears vs Arizona

No comments: