Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WHERE'S MY DINNER?

No, that's not coming out of Mike's mouth he knows better. That is what the Shady Lane deer are saying or what their body language is saying.

Our neighbor had started feeding the deer before they left for their winter home in FL and asked me to continue to feed them (once you start feeding them you have to continue). She gave me a 50 lb bag of wildlife feed which I store in the garage.

When the kids were over on Saturday we filled a pitcher and dumped it around the same spot that Lou was using. For the last 2 nights around sundown (4:30ish) I would look out the window and there would be 3 deers staring across the street at Lou's house waiting for their dinner. OK - it looked that way to me anyway. I since have been dumping a 1/2 pitcher of corn for the deer and the must find it cause every morning it's gone.

No comments: