Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RAH! RAH!


Coach Kribs - always keeping an eye on her girls

Hampshire Middle School was looking for a coach for their PonPom squad and Stacy was looking for some Christmas money for the kids so she volunteered.
Mike and I went out to watch her girls preform at halftime of the seventh graders basketball game.


The girls didn't want to look like the cheerleaders so Stacy decided on the long black pants instead of skirts. It's kinda hard to get 20 girls moving in one direction, but they tried and they all looked really cute with the ribbons in their hairs. I have to admit I did not recognize the music, but the girls got their groove on and perform really well.
The boys were playing Harvard and the score at halftime was 30-8 good guys.
All the boys had on the baggie, can't see my knees shorts. Am I the only one that HATES that?
Reminded me of when Bryan's six grade basketball team went to the big Middle school, Abbott, to play. That was the only year Bryan played - luckily I have it on tape. :)

No comments: